2. Collection and use of personal information We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
4. Access to and correction of personal information Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
6. Unsubscribe To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Fuel Screening Australia Pty Ltd ABN: 91607410248
Last update: 22 November 2017 This policy is provided by legalvision.com.au