FT-400 (10 Litres) is ideal for big users of diesel because it is a "no-nonsense" product that works at very low dose rates. Which means that treating even millions of litres at a time, is a breeze. Treating your incoming fuel with FT-400 will be your guarantee of performance, reliability and economy. By keeping your fuel system in peak operating condition, it will let you squeeze the most out of every drop of fuel. FT-400 will slash down-time, and protect injectors and injection pumps against water damage, as it continuously combats the effects of condensation, fungal and bacterial contaminations. The bottom line will be savings in operating costs and more profit at the end of the day.
A powerful treatment that enhances and protects diesel fuel
- Cleans tanks and fuel lines
- Maintains cleanliness of your engine’s fuel system
- Kills fungal and bacterial contaminations
- Helps separate water from your fuel
Better fuel efficiency
- No more prematurely blocked filters
- Protection against breakdowns of injection pumps and injectors
- Less downtime
- More profit
And the real benefit to you, is more reliability from your diesel engines.
How to use FT-400 - Cleaning up dirty systems
- Drain water from storage tanks routinely
- Add 10 litres of FT-400 for every 40,000 litres of diesel fuel
Tip: To prevent re-contamination always treat for the volume of the tank. For example, if a 40,000 litre tank has 30,000 litres in it - add 10 litres of FT-400 when topping up. This will make sure that all of the tank's surfaces are in contact with treated fuel... thereby preventing quick re-contamination.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when decanting product from the containers.
Required Dangerous Goods Shipping